BRIDAL BOUQUET & WEDDING ITEMS DELIVERY POLICY
On My BIG DAY
As your wedding florist, we endeavour to provide quality floral items for your important day. Hence we have limited quotas for wedding orders order each day. Please check with us for our availability via Facebook / WhatsApp 9430 2568 before placing order.
When should I place my order?
We recommend brides to place order as soon as they confirm to have us. Since we have limited quotas for each day.
Last order: 2 weeks before delivery day (Except Peak Season)
How much am I charged for shipping?
Delivery fee for Bridal Bouquet Package is charged by location regardless of the number of items. Partial delivery of the Wedding Package is considered as ONE delivery service.
Hong Kong Island $130
New Territories $210
Remote District $380
May I take my bouquet the night before wedding?
Definitely. Our bouquet comes with water source (diluted flower food in a jar) which contains a bactericide that keeps the water fresh for a day or two longer.
Place in cool location away from heat and draught and do top up with fresh water the next day.
Earliest pick up / delivery: The day before wedding day after 5pm
At a particular time between 10am – 7pm / Delivery out of service range
($200 for Non-Peak Season ; Not applicable for Peak Season)
To ease communication and to learn more of our services, you may schedule a design briefing session with us. Normally it takes less than an hour. During the consultation, you will understand better of your needs: bouquet shape, style, size, colour palette, flower mix, and accessories. You may decide on the final design 2 months before your wedding.
Fresh or Silk flower?
We mainly focused on fresh flower bridal bouquet, boutonniere, corsage and other floral items for the time being.
other important delivery info
- To ease communication, please ensure that your email address and/or telephone numbers are correct.
- To ensure successful delivery, it is the sender's responsibility to make sure the delivery address is accurate and complete. Please also ensure that the recipient is available at the delivery address to receive the product. In case of any delivery problems, we will try our best to contact the customer to try to resolve the issue, otherwise, redelivery may required.
- During peak season, changes of particulars such as address, card message and other information must be made at least 1 day (24 hours) before delivery.
- In rare circumstances, our drivers are unable to deliver an order. This may be due to problems with the delivery vehicle. We ensure that such circumstances are minimised. In the cases we are unable to deliver your order under circumstances that are within our control, we will contact you immediately via email or phone to arrange a redelivery or refund the original delivery charge.
- For deliveries to large business organisations, banks, hospitals, universities etc, our driver will try to deliver directly to the recipient, but this is not guaranteed. In some cases, it may be a necessary to leave flowers at the reception. After the delivery, it is their responsibility to ensure that the flowers are received by the recipient.
- Origami Florist reserves the right to modify the delivery service, promotions and other features including these Terms and Conditions, or to terminate promotions at any time. Although we will use reasonable effort to notify clients of material changes to these Terms and Conditions, it is the responsibility of clients to keep themselves informed in respect of these Terms and Conditions. Any purchase by client will be deemed as acceptance of any amendment(s). The Company and / or Participating Partners will not be liable for loss or damage resulting from any amendment(s) to client or to these Terms and Conditions.
- If this English version of the Terms and Conditions does not conform to other language versions, the English version shall prevail. In case of dispute, Origami Florist reserves the right of final decision on the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.