FLOWER BOUQUET & FLORAL GIFT DELIVERY POLICY
Order cut off time
(1) 12 noon ; Earliest delivery next day 2 pm - 6 pm
(2) 6 pm ; Earliest delivery day after next 9 am - 1 pm
Except Peak Season*
Chinese New Year (Nin 30 年三十晚& Cho 1 - 4 初一至四), Valentine’s day period (Feb 8 - 15), Mother's day, Mid-Autumn Festival, Christmas period (Dec 22 - 26) and New Year's Eve (Dec 31).
During peak season, our online shop may be at full handling capacity. In this case, we may require at least two days in advance to proceed your order and ensure a prompt arrival of the gift. For orders during Valentine’s Day, Mother's Day and Christmas period, please contact our customer service at 9430 2568.
HK$60 applies to Lunar New Year (Nin 30 年三十晚& Cho 1 - 4 初一至四), Valentine's Day (Feb 14), Christmas Eve (Dec 24), Christmas Day (Dec 25) and New Year's Eve (Dec 31).
- Particular hour between 10am – 7pm
- Delivery out of service range
Additional charge of redirection or redelivery applies upon buyer’s request and applies to the following cases: recipient is not reachable at a specified time and date; recipient refuses the floral gift; inaccurate or incomplete data provided (includes address, online flowers delivery date, recipient name and contact number etc.). Our staff will contact you for arrangement.
Origami Florist is not responsible for any decreased product quality due to a re-route requested by the sender. If redelivery is not made on the same working day or the next working day, please note that we will have to replace your order with a better product to ensure that only the freshest and the highest quality gifts are sent to the recipients. This order is forfeited and repurchase is required.
Redirection and redelivery services are not applicable to special locations and are not available on Valentine’s Day and Mother’s day (the delivery of products will be attempted for only once based on sender’s information). If failure of delivery is happened due to recipient’s unavailability, or if the recipient refuses the products or due to inaccurate or incomplete data provided, Origami Florist reserves all rights to leave the floral gifts at the gate or reception or neighbour of the recipient's address without prior notice, the delivery will be considered as a completed order.
Unexpected traffic or weather condition may affect the arrival time and we may re-arrange the delivery accordingly. Delivery service will be suspended or delayed when Typhoon signal no.8 or above is hoisted or rainstorm red and black signal, or a flood and landslip warning is issued. The delivery will be resumed and rescheduled after the signals are cancelled.
other important delivery info
- To ease communication, please ensure that your email address and/or telephone numbers are correct.
- To ensure successful delivery, it is the sender's responsibility to make sure the delivery address is accurate and complete. Please also ensure that the recipient is available at the delivery address to receive the product. In case of any delivery problems, we will try our best to contact the customer to try to resolve the issue, otherwise, redelivery may required.
- During peak season, changes of particulars such as address, card message and other information must be made at least 1 day (24 hours) before delivery.
- In rare circumstances, our drivers are unable to deliver an order. This may be due to problems with the delivery vehicle. We ensure that such circumstances are minimised. In the cases we are unable to deliver your order under circumstances that are within our control, we will contact you immediately via email or phone to arrange a redelivery or refund the original delivery charge.
- For deliveries to large business organisations, banks, hospitals, universities etc, our driver will try to deliver directly to the recipient, but this is not guaranteed. In some cases, it may be a necessary to leave flowers at the reception. After the delivery, it is their responsibility to ensure that the flowers are received by the recipient.
- Origami Florist reserves the right to modify the delivery service, promotions and other features including these Terms and Conditions, or to terminate promotions at any time. Although we will use reasonable effort to notify clients of material changes to these Terms and Conditions, it is the responsibility of clients to keep themselves informed in respect of these Terms and Conditions. Any purchase by client will be deemed as acceptance of any amendment(s). The Company and / or Participating Partners will not be liable for loss or damage resulting from any amendment(s) to client or to these Terms and Conditions.
- If this English version of the Terms and Conditions does not conform to other language versions, the English version shall prevail. In case of dispute, Origami Florist reserves the right of final decision on the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.